Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa(tm) 11 for Chunk update 1.0.11, with new features.
Beaverton, OR. Meshbox Design, a division of Proactive International, LLC announces an update to Toon Santa(tm) 11, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
The 184.108.40.206 update adds several features that are pass through features from Chunk™, the free underlying character under Toon Santa, as well as some additional features.
- Dials from Chunk 220.127.116.11. Chunk 18.104.22.168 includes eight additional head dials supporting sound phonemes, in addition to a DMC configuration file to make Chunk work with DAZ 3D Mimic software. Toon Santa 22.214.171.124 inherits these features automatically.
- Dials for Mustache. Toon Santa 126.96.36.199 includes six additional dials for Toon Santa's mustache to allow it to adapt to the six key, new dials inherited from Chunk 188.8.131.52, allowing the mustache to move during speech.
- Dials for Beard. Toon Santa 184.108.40.206 includes six additional dials for Toon Santa's beard to allow it to adapt to the six key, new dials inherited from Chunk 220.127.116.11, allowing the beard to move during speech.
- Customized, New Mimic DMC Configuration File. A new file to be used instead of the default Chunk DMC file, to allow Toon Santa to speak using DAZ 3D Mimic and adapting to Toon Santa's more complex face.
- Pre-set cr2 Files. Each version of Toon Santa '11 (Father Christmas, Classic, King of the North Pole, Ice Mountain Santa, Conductor Santa, Steampunk Santa) includes a preset one click set up for Toon Santa Nude, allowing users to set up Toon Santa with hair, mustache and beard attached and ready.
Toon Santa 11 is immediately available for licensing for $25 through Mirye Software's online store at http://www.miryestore.com or through Meshbox Design's website at http://meshbox.com/toonsanta.html.